Dublin, March 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Teeth Whitening Strips Market, By Flavor Type (Plain, Mint, Charcoal, Peppermint, and Others (Coconut Oil, Lemon Oil, etc.)), By Distribution Channel, and By Region, Competition, Opportunity, and Forecast , 2016-2026” Report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offering.
The global Teeth Whitening Strips market recorded a value of USD 49.56 million in the year 2020, which is anticipated to grow further with a CAGR of 9.40% in the forecast period, 2022-2026, reaching a value of of USD 83.77 million by 2026F .
The growth can be attributed to factors such as increasing influences among the population and the quest for whiter, cleaner teeth. Rising disposable income and evolving consumer preferences are further driving the growth of the global teeth whitening strips market over the next five years.
Technological advancement and constant research have assisted market players in innovating luxury product offerings, coupled with aggressive promotions and marketing of these products further supporting the growth of the global Teeth Whitening Strips market in the next five years. The rapid increase in urbanization and globalization, such that market players are expanding their businesses worldwide, also corroborates the growth of the global Teeth Whitening Strips market in the next five years.
Furthermore, the growing awareness among consumers about oral hygiene and the demand for pearl white teeth further drive the market in the forecast years up to 2026. Some of the other factors driving the global teeth whitening strips market are the growing number of dental care solutions available and the changing preferences of a young and dynamic population, very active in digital media and aware of the various market developments.
Based on the distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, drugstores and pharmacies, online, and others. Supermarkets and hypermarkets are anticipated to have the largest revenue share of the market and dominate the market segment in the next five years due to the availability of multiple brands and products in one place.
In addition, regular grocery purchases made by the consumer on a daily basis are higher through supermarkets and hypermarkets, supporting the growth of the global teeth whitening strips market in the next five years.
The purpose of the study:
- To analyze the historical growth and market size of the global Teeth Whitening Strips Market from 2016 to 2020.
- Estimate and forecast the market size of the global Teeth Whitening Strips market from 2021 to 2026 and the growth rate to 2026.
- To classify and forecast the global Teeth Whitening Strips Market based on flavor type, distribution channel, company, and regional distribution.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the global Teeth Whitening Strips market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global Teeth Whitening Strips market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the global Teeth Whitening Strips market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of the major players operating in the global Teeth Whitening Strips market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the global Teeth Whitening Strips market.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the global Teeth Whitening Strips market.
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- Ranir Global Holdings, LLC
- Brilliant Dental Technology Co.,ltd. from Nanchang
- CAO Group, Inc.
- fairy will
- Oral Essentials Inc.
- CVS Health Corporation
- BonAyu Lifesciences Private Limited
- Smile Sciences, LLC
- Luna Oral Care, LLC
Scope of the report:
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2016-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated year: 2021
- Forecast period: 2022-2026
Teeth Whitening Strips Market, By Flavor Type
Teeth Whitening Strips Market, By Distribution Channel
- Supermarket and Hypermarkets
- Drug stores and pharmacies
Teeth Whitening Strips Market, By Region
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Pacific Asia
- South Korea
- Middle East and Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South America
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ucp8uq